Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Need


We seldom get out. I know dogs need socialization; people must too, right? Clearly we need to get out, this is my rationalization for an upcoming date night on New Year's Eve. Normally we fall asleep early and are snoring long before the ball drops. I'm not saying this won't be true this year, but early in the evening we will be dining with friends somewhere and maybe even go dancing.  The possibilities are endless and I am so excited anticipating the evening. The weather so mild,  I am partial to a candlelight picnic on a mountaintop. However, it just might be tough climbing up a mountain in my high heels and little black dress. The perfect dining experience will be ours no matter where we end up with friends. We don't get out much. I hope it is not too obvious.

No comments: