Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sweet Seat


Are you jealous? This was my actual seat at Fenway for the whole game. Quite something huh? Everytime I push through the turnstiles at Fenway, I am reminded of my annual visits to Fenway with my father. Once we arrived to the game early and waited anxiously along side lots of little boys peering through the fence glove in hand. As the players entered the park we saw the likes of Jim Rice, Yaz, Fred Lynn and my favorite Carlton Fisk. My father lived through all the ups and downs of his beloved team, but never savored the sweetness of a "World Championship". My paternal grandfather's last words were, "What is the sox score?" It seems to me I am obliged to watch in honor of generations of fans. Good thing I love this game!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: