Sunday, February 24, 2008

Waiting for the Snorkelers

 


Believe it or not this was taken with my little point and shoot through a waterproof camera bag. I loved snorkeling and toward the end it occured to me that I had to somehow hoist my coordinated body back into the boat. "Piece of cake!" I said to my self as I spotted the ladder. The only problem was that the ladder had an odd angle to it and this angle robbed me of any little upper body strength I had in me. Accepting the two strong men's hands whose mission it was to get all on board once again, was the only possible way back up. Fear gripped me as I envisioned being hauled behind the boat being dragged at great speeds because I was the only passenger who couldn't get back up. I NEED YOGA!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Val Cox said...

wow, that looks like a great time!