Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Smiling Lessons 102

I have all I can do to contain my laughter.  My 13 year old caught a glimpse of the above self-portrait (Day 15) and without prompting demonstrated various techniques to enhance my photo with a smile.  "Look Ma, do it like this," she said demonstrating the preferred smile while explaining the "how not to smile" techniques.  Apparently one should never smile with  the teeth  together nor should  the top teeth ever overlap the bottom, which is my usual strategy.  I guess I've got it all wrong. The following photo is post smiling lessons.  I have my daughter Eddaejia to thank for today's selfie!
My mother must be so very happy. See the post about my mother's failed attempts at smiling lessons here:  http://travelinma.blogspot.com/2013/11/on-black-box.html

2 comments:

elsie said...

Now that second picture shows a joyful face. Keep smiling! It looks good on you.

Stacey said...

The smile definitely lights up the face! :)