Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ever Changing

 

 


Here is a view of Frenchman's Bay and in less than two minutes the bank of fog shifted changing the image just a bit. It is quite dramatic. Behind the fog is an island one of a chain called the Porcupine Islands.

Just an aside...anything for a shot: I climbed over the guard rail on busy Route 3 in a skirt. I did this several times over to get different vantage points. If you know of my uncoordinated nature...you can just picture this and laugh. One leap over- some joggers were passing and I didn't hike my shirt up and I got hung up on the railing causing quite a scene. Once over, the gravel shoulder is the only not so sure footing where one might plummet to their death upon the ocean and rocks below. (I don't like heights particularly!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: