Sunday, March 3, 2013

Breathing New Life


     As spring approaches, I find myself in reflection mode.  This is the perfect time to let go of old habits and thoughts that no longer serve and seek out  new avenues or some that I have forgotten over time that continue to support me on my journey.
     Years ago,  following a trip to Costa Rica and armed with thousands of photos, I was encouraged by a mentor to begin a  photo blog.  With the advent of Facebook, my photo blog has been sadly neglected.   For years now,  I have wanted to combine my two loves:  writing and photography.  At one point, my blog was a major source of inspiration and change in my life.
      It is time to breathe new life into my baby, my blog. So the "Slice of Life" challenge proposed by Facebook friends, the "Two Writing Teachers" during the month of March is my chance to revitalize my once beloved blog.  So here goes!  I am up for the challenge. From this day forward during the month of March, I will be posting a highlight from my day.  Some days it may just be in written form, while other days it may be a combination of words and image.
     Do you want to join me in this challenge?  It is not too late. Just click on the link below.

http://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/challenges/



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Great idea! I wish you luck in this new adventure!