10. There are not only bones in fish, but bones in our bed.
09. Even though the kids have grown, our laps are always occupied.
08. Strangers stop and ask for a photo with him.
07. Kisses are given liberally and sloppily, everyday-several times a day.
06. Co-existence among species is bliss.
05. “Chick-magnet” takes on a whole new meaning.
04. Consideration is given to wearing black clothing with newly applied white
accents before going out in public.
03. Sleeping in a double bed means curling one’s body into a tight postage
stamp-sized space to accommodate, as well as sharing a pillow.
02. Packing now is similar to packing for a baby when we travel.
01. Each day is filled with undying devotion, contentment and gratitude.