Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Surrounded By Happy


         

When we enter a store together, my husband and I, we often divide and conquer.  Other times, we push through the automatic doors, intending to shop as a pair, yet we find ourselves shopping alone or spending time roaming the aisles looking for each other.  I have found though, that if I stand still in the middle of the merchandise and listen, I can easily find my husband.  Rolling the cart in the direction of the whistle, will locate my happy husband.  For the most part, I am surrounded by happy, optimistic souls.  This morning our friend Stanley was singing a tune, while stacking wood.  Moments ago, he was cooing with my girls looking for eggs. Even with immense challenges in the house, there remains much laughter and gratitude.  

No comments: