Friday, June 14, 2013

Clear Vision

This is a magnet- a magnet for tiny, little dust particles not visible to the naked eye, until they make contact with my eye glass lens.  Finger prints remain fairly stable on the smooth curved surface.  I cock my head until I find the perspective that gives me the clearest vision.   There is a certain sense of accomplishment functioning in a vision blur all day. Typically I rise in the morning, press them onto the bridge of my nose only to discover that another layer lay at rest through the night.  In the middle of a tedious visual task, I note the dirt, slowly remove the glasses from my face and hold them at arms length and under a serious squint determine the extent of the grime. There never seems to be time to tend to this. I should invent an particle sensitive pair of automatic self-cleaning glasses.  Hmmmmm, let me think about that one!

No comments: