Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tangled Thinking

          My husband making conversation on the way home from work mentioned, "Elizabeth said that there was going to be a kissing booth at the Pet Fair for the SPCA." I laughed, not really imagining who in their right mind would volunteer to be kissed by every stranger that walked passed the booth and furthermore in this day and age wondering if this was such a good idea.  "I think Elizabeth mentioned it because she thought that Rex gives good kisses!" he added. He started to add all of his doggy friends to the list of good kissers, "There's Baxter...oh and Charlie, that cute little Charlie..." Sometimes, my mind is in a tangle. I thought chuckling aloud.  And just so you know, Rex loves everyone, including strangers and he is a darn good kisser.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I love your tangled thinking. Who could refuse a kiss from Rex? He looks so lovable and I'm not even a dog person.